Thursday 8 July 2010

Sega Mega Drive Collection

Again, like my Saturn collection, it's a little thin. Unfortunately when I was still a kid and the Sega Dreamcast was just out, I thought it would be a cool idea to sell some of my MD games in order to save up for a Dreamcast and games etc. Anyways in time it should start to grow.

I own one boxed Mega Drive II (although the box is not pictured, I can assure it is in prestine condition - at least I think it is. It's been locked up in the attic for the past 16 years), 2 controllers and a bunch of games.

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing "thin about that collection, after all, quantity over quality, eh?

    I still regret selling Sonic 3D back-in-day; although I did suffer from motion sickness when playing it...

    A question, which way round does you S&K manual go. Mine goes in a "portrait" manner, like genesis ones, but I've seen some online that are "landscape", like conventional MD ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to assume you probably won't see this comment, since I'm 8 months late, so apologies if you do for the lateness of my reply.

    Thanks for the comment, and in response to your question, my manual that came with S&K is portrait.

    Interesting revisiting this too, but my Mega Drive collection has grown quite a bit since this posting :) I now own Dynamite Headdy, Decap Attack, Ecco the Dolphin, Shining Force II, Comix Zone, The Lion King, and Kid Chameleon as well.

    - Reprise

    ReplyDelete