Thursday 22 July 2010

Segafans.com and a quick update

I was checking out some other Sega sites, and was brought to the attention of this particular site. Segafans is a great website for all you die hard Sega fans out there, so I thoroughly suggest you check it out. It's full of great infomation about all of Sega's consoles and games.

Check it out here: http://segafans.com


In addition, a quick update to you guys. I'm working on some reviews soon for you. Hopefully I should have reviews for D2 (Dreamcast), Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Megadrive), Soul Calibur (Dreamcast) and Guardian Heroes (Saturn) coming in the next month. So look out for those soon!

Next week though I should have some more retro articles from UK games magazines for you.

Until next time guys, take care.

- Reprise

2 comments:

  1. DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION PC ACTION GAMES GUARANTEED FULLA ND FREE HERE >

    WWW.ARGAMES786.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete