Tuesday 17 August 2010

Old Shenmue Articles and Reviews

Hey guys, it's sure been a long time since I've updated this blog. Apologies about that. I haven't forgoten this place at all. Far from it. The problem is, I've been mighty busy recently and haven't had much time at all to play many Sega games, write reviews or write articles. In addition, in the free time I have had, I've been playing on my brand new toy, a Nintendo Gamecube (I know, I know *boo* *hiss* :P)

I've decided however, that now is the time to add a new post to Sega Ages. Admittedly, it's a bit of a lazy post, but I hope you enjoy it all the same.

I present to you some scans from my own Magazines collection. These scans are of Shenmue articles and reviews covered in the UK's GamesMaster magazine. All of these date from between 1999 to 2001. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments: